Recorded live at Steel City Studios, Fifth Avenue Place.
Light-up Night, 2015 was the perfect place to record our first podcast episode. Tons of people having a great time. And there we were, tripping and elbowing people in the crowd, coercing them to talk to us.
— Episode Music: Bastard Bearded Irishmen, “Bartender’s Friend”
— On-site Production: Jim Amato and Mike Sorg (Sorgatron Media)
• 00:41 Opening, John Chamberlin and Craig Tumas
• 02:33 Angry Elf-on-the-Shelf about his life as a Christmas decoration
• 06:07 Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto
• 12:41 Craig’s sons, Jack, Ryan and Cole tell us if Craig swears when he’s assembling Christmas presents
• 15:47 Robert Miles of the Allegheny Inn, tells us about his days as a Kaufman’s window decorator
• 20:15 Gary Harbaugh, “Jay Leno” look-a-like
• 23:35 Photographers, Dave DiCello and Jason Furda, owners of Steel Studios
• 29:28 Closing comments (we beg for you to share the podcast and make comments on iTunes)
HOW TO LISTEN REGULARLY:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
FOLLOW THE TEAM:
Craig Tumas @CraigTumas twitter.com/craigtumas
Dave DiCello @DaveDiCello twitter.com/davedicello
Steel Studios @SteelStudiosPgh twitter.com/SteelStudiosPgh
Jayson Furda @DivneMayhem twitter.com/DivineMayhem
Fifth Avenue Place @FifthAvePlace twitter.com/fifthaveplace
Mayor Peduto @BillPeduto twitter.com/billbeduto
Robert Miles @PghConceirge twitter.com/pghconcierge1
Mike Sorg @SorgatronMedia twitter.com/sorgatronmedia
Jim Amato @JimAmato01 twitter.com/JimAmato01
Photos Credit @TheFoodTasters twitter.com/thefoodtasters
* Produced at talent network, inc. by the Pittsburgh Podcast Network.