Dec 30, 2016
There are a lot of podcasts, or PAWDcasts as you might say in Pittsburghese, but none this focused on what’s happening in Pittsburgh. Co-hosts John Chamberlin and Craig Tumas talk with guests about food, entertainment, current events and, of course, Jagoffs! This weekly podcast is based on the Pittsburgh humor blog, YaJagoff.com.
PODCAST SHOW NOTES: “A Christmas Special”
— Episode Music: Bing Crosby, I’ll Be Home for Christmas
• 00:44 John and Craig can’t get into the Pittsburgh Podcast Network Studios
• 02:44 John and Craig take control of the podcast equipment despite being technical idiots
• 03:48 We get a real phone call from some guy named Eric. We talk about Jello molds and Buffalo Dip
• 05:45 We call comedian John Knight who writes the Saturday “What Aggravates Me” blog posts
• 08:55 We call out to Tori Mistick who is part of our “Tasha or Tori” weekly segment. Follow her blog WearWagRepeat.com
• 10:00 We call out to Tasha from The Food Tasters. We woke her up so she told us to.. well.. you’ll hear it
• 12:05 Production/SFX master, Jim “Jimmy the Gent” Amato FINALLY calls us back
• 14:20 We are soooo lonely so Craig gives the history behind America’s first cocktail, an Old Fashioned
• 15:54 We finally get in touch with Frank Murgia, of the The Pittsburgh Podcast Network…..it does not go very well!
• 17:37 Theme song from Christmas Vacation
Don’t forget to leave us a voice mail on the Jagoff Hotline: 412-444-8JAG
HOW TO LISTEN REGULARLY:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network